daifan (daifan) wrote in japan_travel,

  • Mood:

Going to University

As a high school student, I went to Japan for one year as an exchange student, and learned pretty good Japanese (well..not really, but..haha).
Currently, I'm a student at a junior college with every intention of transferring to a four-year university.

Anyway, I would really love to go back to Japan as a college student for one year, but for whatever reason, I can't seem to find any information on how I'd do this. Should I apply to a Japanese college directly?

I'm most interested in going to the Osaka or Kyoto area, but I can deal with pretty much going anywhere.

I don't know if this helps at all, but as a college student, these are some of my majors of interest in order:
graphic design
visual communications
Asian studies
international affairs

If a study-abroad program won't work out, I am also interested in temporarily teaching English abroad.
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded